How long after implementing Agile does the positive impact wear off? Not because the chosen framework is wrong, or because “Agile does not work”, but because we are missing three "secret" ingredients:
Let’s talk about how to create psychologically safe environments where Agile is embedded in the DNA of our organisations, where the Agilistas in our teams can plug into infinite supplies of innovation and inspiration so that we can achieve results most would not believe are possible.
Through creating the right culture we can breed Agile Rock Stars in our organisations.
Agile Mindset x Agile Governance x Collaborative Emotionally Intelligent Agile Leadership.
1. User-centric, iterative, incremental, early delivery of Value with a fast feedback loop. Building the right thing and building the thing right.
2. Empirical, evidence based decision making. Transparency, a visible process, allowing for continuous Inspection and Adaptation.
3. Collaborating, self-organising, cross-functional teams, supported by emotionally intelligent servant leaders. Continuous improvement and continuous personal growth in a safe, exciting and motivating environment
4. Deliver early, deliver often. Delivering value, faster, better, more cost effectively. Dealing with complexity and responding to change while reducing risk.
5. Start small. Experimenting and problem solving to reduce complexity and increase predictability.
Delivering what customers actually want and need
Delivering Value early and often
Increased morale and performance
Increased Cost Control
Increased Problem Solving Ability
Early Revenue Generation
Reduced time Financially "in the red"
Increased Responsiveness to Change
Using all the Brains in the Organisation